Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I change my email address?
Please go here to change your email address.
- How can I verify my subscription to my text message subscription?
Please go here to view information about your School's Out Plus subscription.
- How do I change my phone number or carrier?
If you are a School's Out Plus subscriber and have recently changed your phone number or carrier, please contact us..
- Why am I not getting text message notifications?
There could be several reasons for this
- Text messaging may not be enabled on your phone.
- Text messages from us may be blocked by your carrier.
If you continue to have issues, please contact us.
- Why am I not getting email notifications?
If you are signed up to receive email notifications but you are not getting them, please make sure that email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org are in your list of approved senders. You should also check your spam folder. Sometimes our emails get flagged as spam. If this doesn't solve your problem, then please contact your mail provider and see if they are blocking our emails.
- Why am I getting notification messages so late?
There can be several reasons for this:
- The school administrators are posting the messages late. On your school's page you can see exactly when the message was posted by the school administrator.
- Email is delayed. Our mail system sends out messages very fast. Unfortunately we cannot control the email once it leaves our servers. If your email is getting delayed, please contact your local mail administrator.
- Do I need to re-subscribe to the School's Out service each school year?
For the Basic service (email notifications) you do not have to re-subscribe every year.
For the Plus service (text message notifications) you DO need to re-subscribe when your subscription ends. We will send you an email 30 days before your subscription expires to remind you.
- I want to stop notifications. What do I do?
Please go here to unsubscribe.
- Can I receive notifications from more than one school?
Absolutely. You can sign up to receive email notifications and text message notifications for as many schools as you would like. With School's Out Plus, you will need to pay the subscription fee for each school you signup to receive notifications from.